The Early Childhood Education Department (ECE) follows the Early Years Foundation stage curriculum (EYFS) which starts in KG One and the KG Two. This has been carefully designed to integrate the foundation for Year One. Our KG One and KG Two has a formal program which involves holistic learning through play.
The Primary School follows the Cambridge International Primary Programme Curriculum (CIPP) from Year 1 to Year 6. We also offer Arabic Language, Islamic Studies and the history of Qatar which are sanctioned and approved by Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE).
(Note: Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) for Qatar requires that all Qatari nationals study the Arabic Language and the Holy Qur’an as well as the history of Qatar.)
The Cambridge International Primary Programme develops English, Mathematics and Science skills. In addition to these core subjects, the school provides a curriculum in Social Studies, PE, Art (Years 3-6), and ICT (Years 4-6). These subjects are taught in English.
CIPP secures for all students the skills and attitudes necessary for their self-fulfilment and development as active and responsible citizens.
Academic Information from Year 1 to Year 6
- Year 1 Academic Information 2018
- Year 2 Academic Information 2018
- Year 3 Academic Information 2018
- Year 4 Academic Information 2018
- Year 5 Academic Information 2018
- Year 6 Academic Information 2018
EYFS Curriculum and Framework (Parents’ Guide)
EYFS – Arabic Curriculum (Parents’ Guide)
- EYFS Foundation Stage for ECE (Arabic Curriculum)
- EYFS Foundation Stage for Primary (Arabic Curriculum)
- Foundation Years – EYFS Parents Guide
- Foundation Years – Development Matters
- Sparkle Box – Parents
- Oxford Owl – Starting School
- Oxford Owl – Home Learning