Application forms may be downloaded or collected from the Admissions Office at the school. The application form must be completed and submitted along with all required documents to the school’s Admission Officer.
Applicants are asked to complete the enclosed application form and attach to it the required documentation listed below – application will not be accepted unless all requested documents are submitted:
- Copy of Student’s Passport
- Copy of Father/Guardian Passport and Residence Permit
- Copy of Mother Resident Permit or ID
- 4 photos passport size
- Copy of Residency and ID (for non-Qatari students)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Health Record
- Original academic and behavioural reports from the previous two years (official English translation required)
- MOEHE equivalency for students coming from outside of Qatar
- Reference letter from previous school/nursery (official English translation required)
- Initial assessment screening (Year 1 to Year 6)
- Test Fee
- KG1 and KG2 Entrance Test
- English and Mathematics exams (Year 1 to Year 6)
- Application fee
Note: as per the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) requirements: Students with no Residence Permit will not be accepted in class. Admission will be finalized upon submission of Residence Permit copy.
If you would like to apply for a placement at The English Modern School please Contact Us.
Parents wishing to enrol their child have to submit the filled-in application along with all required documents to the Admission Office.
For further information, please contact the Office:
(+974) 44111911 / 44367134