1.) Go to APPLY NOW, complete and submit the online application provided.
2.) You will receive an acknowledgment email to the email address you provided when submitting the online application. The email will include links to download all documents required to complete your application. (check the junk or Spam folder when you don’t find in the inbox)
3.) Please submit the documents mentioned hereunder to our office of admissions via email attached to email@example.com. Or by bringing them to School Reception.
THE EMAIL MUST HAVE THE STUDENT’S NAME AND YEAR LEVEL AS A SUBJECT; EACH EMAIL SHOULD HAVE THE DOCUMENTS OF ONE STUDENT ONLY.
Once the application is complete with all required documents, we would then be able to move along in the admission process.
- Admission Application (Signature required)
- Copy of Student’s Passport
- Copy of the Resident Permit (for Non-Qatari students)
- Recent Passport size photo (submitted electronically)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunizations Card
- Medical Declaration Form (Signature required)
- Copy of Father & Mother /Guardian Passport and Resident Permit
- Last two years of school reports and the most recent report for students transferring during the academic year
- Recommendation from previous school or nursery (Year 1 to Year 12)
- School Fees Policies & contract (Signature required)
- Clearance from the previous school if transferred from a school in Qatar (to be submitted after the acceptance)
4.) Once you submit the online application, your Child’s name will be placed on the waiting list.
5.) Once a student has qualified, parents will be able to proceed with the registration process. Enrollment to the school is not considered final until the registration fee, first term’s fees and all documentation have been received.
Note: As per the Ministry of Education requirements, students without a Residency Permit will not be registered in school. Admission can only be completed upon the submission of the Residence Permit.
For further information, please contact the Admission Office:
Tel: +974 44502172 / Mobile: 55369675 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org