Pink Day-Cancer Awareness Month (10 October 2019)
Oct 10 in News
October is Cancer Awareness month. In an attempt to create more awareness globally the aim is to:
- Help reduce the stigma of cancer
- Connect people to the support and care they need
- Encourage research and fund advancements in the field
- Reduce exposure to cancer risks
- Promote screening and prevention efforts
All members of our EMS Khor community wore pink on 10th October. Many wore pink t-shirts, shoes, pants, skirts, hair bands, socks, etc to help support this worthy cause. Many learners have been participating in engaging informative activities in class.
Thank you to Ms Suzanne and her committee for organizing this awareness campaign.