1.) Go to APPLY NOW and complete the online application provided.
2.) An acknowledgment email will be sent to the email address you provided when submitting the online application.
The email will include links to download all documents required to complete your application. (check the junk or Spam folder when you don’t find in the inbox)
3.) Submit Documents:
Please submit the requested documents mentioned hereunder by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each email should be allocated for one student only which should have the student’s name and year level as the subject of the email. Applications with unclear scanned documents will not be reviewed.
ADMISSION DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST:
- Admission Application
- Copy of Student’s Passport
- Copy of the Student’s Resident Permit
- Recent Passport size photo
- Copy of Immunizations card
- Medical Declaration Form
- Copy of Father Passport and Resident Permit
- Last two years of school reports and the most recent report for students transferring during the academic year
- Recommendation from previous school or nursery
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- School Fees Policies
- Financial Clearance certificate from the previous school if transferred from a school in Qatar
4.) Waiting List
The student’s name will be placed on the waiting list from the date the completed application form is received by the school. This will not guarantee the enrolment of the applicant.
Once a vacancy becomes available, the admission office will schedule admission assessment dates for applicants selected on a first-come first-serve basis with the following priorities:
- Children of EMS Staff Members
- Siblings of current EMS students
- EMS Alumni’s children
- Students from Other EMS campuses.
- All other students meeting admission requirements
Once a student has qualified, parents will be able to proceed with the registration process. Enrolment to the school is not considered final until the registration fee, first term’s fees and all documentation have been received.