While our families and faculty come from many different cultures, we consider ourselves to be a family. We know that our school provides a safe and challenging academic program, but we also know that to be the most effective we need the cooperation and support of our parents. Working as a team, we strive to develop lifelong learners and respectful global citizens.
Below are some informative resources for parents:
The EMKG staff and students will review selected sections of this handbook together throughout the year. In addition, it is important that parents are familiar with the entire handbook and review pertinent information with their child in order to understand the available school resources and to reinforce expectations as reflected in the school’s rules, policies and programmes.
- Parent & Student Handbook
- Continuous Learning @ EMKG
- Reading and Practical Mathematics at Home
- Second Step – We Stop Bullying
- Parent and Student Guide
- EYFS (Parents’ Information Guide)
- ECE Open House Information for Parents 2017-2018 (Arabic version)
Helpful Links for ECE