All students are required to wear the school uniform.
Ensuring that students are wearing the proper uniform in class is the parents’ responsibility. Students who arrive at school incorrectly dressed may be asked to make arrangements to obtain the correct uniform before entry to lessons. Persistent disregard of the EMKG Dress Code will result in disciplinary action.
- Navy Blue Polo with White Piping and Green School Logo
- Navy Blue Bottoms (Trousers, skorts, pinafore)
- No jeans, leggings or tracksuit pants allowed
- Navy Blue or Black appropriate shoes
- Navy blue jacket or cardigan with School logo
Compulsory for all students unless there is a longstanding medical problem verified by appropriate doctor’s documentation. Students are expected to wear the correct uniform for Physical Education lessons. This must include the following:
- Dri-Fit Navy Polo with White Piping and Green School Logo
- Dri-Fit Navy Blue Shorts or Track pants
- Sports socks
- Training shoes
Parents are strongly encouraged to mark their child’s clothing with his/her name or initial so that “lost” items can be more easily identified and returned. Unclaimed “lost” items are disposed of at the end of each term.